Open water swimming and fell-walking in the English Lakes
Wild Swims Lake District is a small adventure business run by STA Open Water Swim Coach Diane Mangan and Mountain Leader Jim Croft.
We offer one-to-one and small group wild swimming and walking experiences across the Lake District, from the major lakes to the mountain tarns.
We are passionate about the Lake District, swimming and mountains, and organise bespoke trips to suit all abilities, including:
- Introduction to wild swimming sessions
- Guided wild swims in the lakes and tarns across the Lake District
- Open water coaching for improvement and event preparation
- Kayak-supported longer swims
- Swimming and fell-walking days
- Leisurely swims and walking excursions
All of our swims are carefully selected to offer a real taste of the beautiful Lake District landscape and heritage, including the quieter valleys and fell-tops. We swim in Buttermere, Crummock Water, Coniston, Ullswater, as well as Windermere, and regularly visit the more remote low and high level tarns.
For more information and to make a booking visit: www.wildswimslakedistrict.co.uk