Outdoor Swimmer magazine is an independent monthly magazine produced by swimmers for swimmers. Beautifully produced, Outdoor Swimmer is packed full of outdoor swimming inspiration, training and technique advice, stories, interviews, gear reviews, events, travel and stunning photography. The digital issue gives you access to free downloads, supplements and video content.
Get stories like this in your inbox
Issue 41 August 2020
- Quiet places: Exploring some of the lesser known swim spots in the UK
- Lockdown: Could it make you a better swimmer?
- Lido Love: Celebrating outdoor pools with Author and journalist Christopher Beanland
- Training: Keri-anne Payne's open water checklist
- The loneliness of the black long distance swimmer: Charles Chapman