Inside this issue:
- We meet the Northumbrian adventurer blazing his own watery (and icy!) trail.
- Keri-anne Payne on how to train like an Olympian in 2021.
- History, nature writing and the Troubles – we speak to Kerri ni Dochartaigh, author of Thin Places.
- 4-way English Channel swimmer Sarah Thomas looks at the icy thrill of ice miles.
- Elaine Howley on the history of swimming and warfare.
- Improve your motivation by setting goals and values.
- Travel: California and Devon.
- Are open water swimmers wired differently?
And... more in-depth features & interviews, outdoor swimming news, training & technique, nature & wildlife and kit reviews.