The September and October issues of Outdoor Swimmer magazine sold out. Pre-order the November issue now for delivery early November.
The November issue costs £5.95 plus P&P (UK £1.00, Europe £2.50, RoW £3.50)
Cold Water Swimming Special:
- We meet The Ice Man – Dutch extreme athlete Wim Hof, famed for his ability to withstand freezing temperatures and his breathing method for submerging in ice cold water.
- Cold Water Swimming – why do it, how to do it, and what are the benefits? Our resident ice swimmer and editor Jonathan Cowie looks at the physical and mental health benefits of winter swimming.
- Travel. Winter swimming across the world – from Beijing to Buxton.
- We welcome our new monthly columnist, 4-way English Channel swimmer Sarah Thomas!
- Triple Olympian Keri-anne Payne on how to make the most of limited pool sessions.
- Rowan Clarke on how to enjoy safe night swimming.
- Elaine Howley on the first Asian woman to swim the Channel, Arati Saha.
And... more in-depth features & interviews, outdoor swimming news, training & technique, nature & wildlife and kit reviews.
64 pages. Perfect bound. Printed in full colour on FSC approved paper in the United Kingdom.