The March issue costs £5.95 plus P&P (UK £1.00, Europe £2.50, RoW £3.50)
Inside the issue:
- Swimming with motor neurone disease - How Alex Francis is redefining adventure with his regime of cold water swimming
- New Horizons - Meet lockdown's army of new swimmers
- On the Dry Side - How other sports can support your swimming. Plus, strength & conditioning exercises for you to try at home
- UK Travel - Wild swim walks in Cornwall
- Swimming and Breast Cancer - What are your options if you are taking to the water post-cancer surgery
- The Native Origins of Freestyle - how white people named a style of swimming indigenous people had mastered millennia before
- The Brain Drain - Learn how to help manage anxiety before a swim or race
- How To... Put on a Wetsuit - The best way to put on and fit a wetsuit
And... more in-depth features & interviews, outdoor swimming news, training & technique, nature & wildlife and kit reviews.
64 pages. Perfect bound. Printed in full colour on FSC approved paper in the United Kingdom.