The April issue costs £5.95 plus P&P (UK £1.00, Europe £2.50, RoW £3.50)
Inside the issue:
- Poolside – Ella Foote speaks to photographer Soo Burnell about her photo series celebrating swimming pools
- Legends of the selkies – Elaine K Howley explores the enchanting stories of selkies and Finfolk that dwell mostly under the sea
- My swim story Pt.3 – Keri-anne Payne on her home Games at London 2012 and overcoming initial disappointment
- Simon Griffiths' top tips for returning to swimming after lockdown
- Pool revival – Ella Foote visits Cleveland Pools in Bath before restoration work begins
- Kit hacks – Rowan Clarke looks at ways to get creative and keep costs down when sourcing swim kit
- Dry land training – exercises for your core
- Travel – exploring Spain's hidden beaches
And... more in-depth features & interviews, outdoor swimming news, training & technique, nature & wildlife and kit reviews.
64 pages. Perfect bound. Printed in full colour on FSC approved paper in the United Kingdom.
Pay in Dollars:
Dollars: $8.15 + $4.80 p&p
Pay in Euros:
Euros: €6.95 + €2.50 p&p