Pre-order issue #50 now for delivery early June
In the June issue:
- The Spell of the Sea: Why does the ocean hold such an allure? Why does it feel so good to swim in the sea? Should we fear the depths or monsters within?
- Turning the Tide: Accessing the outdoors if you are disabled can be challenging. How can we turn the tide and make outdoor swimming more accessible for all?
- Smash you mile PB with a training plan from triple Olympian Keri-anne Payne.
- Adventure swimming: How to get started in swimcamping.
- Will swimming outdoors make my Raynaud's worse?
- Think Outside the Box: Why is swimming such a difficult skill to learn?
In the new issue we also explore tarns, lochans and llyns. The future of lidos. Wildlife and foraging for cocktails. Improve your technique with a pool training session from Dan Bullock. Pre-swim warm-up exercises. Gear: swimsuits and towfloats. And Swimming Around... County Durham.
And... more in-depth features & interviews, outdoor swimming news, training & technique, nature & wildlife and kit reviews.
Pre-order your copy now!
84 pages. Perfect bound. Printed in full colour on FSC approved paper in the United Kingdom.
Pay in Dollars:
Dollars: $8.15 + $4.80 p&p
Pay in Euros:
Euros: €6.95 + €2.50 p&p