Buy issue #52 now for delivery early August.
In the We Are Family issue:
- We are family – The families whose quality time is spent in lakes, rivers and seas
- Summer holidays – Things to do with your family around water this summer
- Tankproof – The twin brothers teaching American youth how to swim
- My Queer swimming family – Amy Walker on forming her own swimming family with her queer and lesbian friends
- A brief history of Walden Pond – The time-honoured tradition of dipping and swimming in Thoreau’s sanctuary is in jeopardy
- View from the water – Simon Griffiths on the long term impact of lockdown
- Mountain loch adventures
- Fish laundering: looking beyond the labels
- How can I improve my pull?
- Pool sessions: tick tock, can you beat the clock?
- Learn mindfulness to help you be fully present in the water
- How the way you breathe during daily life can determine how well you breathe during exercise
- Kids’ open water kit
- Putting the Zoggs Predator Flex goggles to the ultimate test
- Jude Palmer takes on Nene Park swimrun
- Emma Richards explores the islands of the River Thames
- And Rob Hutchings on his never-before-attempted 35km Waimakariri river swim
Pre-order your copy now!
84 pages. Perfect bound. Printed in full colour on FSC approved paper in the United Kingdom.
Pay in Dollars:
Dollars: $8.15 + $4.80 p&p
Pay in Euros:
Euros: €6.95 + €2.50 p&p
Alternatively, why not subscribe to Outdoor Swimmer?
Join the Outdoor Swimmer Family and get the magazine loved by outdoor swimmers across the globe. Enjoy inspiring stories from the world of outdoor swimming; wild swimming locations and destinations; training, technique and safety advice; and trusted gear and kit reviews.
Outdoor Swimmer magazine is available in print and digital editions. Choose the subscription package that's right for you and get your copies delivered to your door or to your digital device.