Pre-order issue #48 now for delivery early April.
The April issue costs £5.95 plus P&P (UK £1.00, Europe £2.50, RoW £3.50)
In the April issue:
- Poolside – Ella Foote speaks to photographer Soo Burnell about her photo series celebrating swimming pools.
- Legends of the selkies – Elaine K Howley explores the enchanting stories of selkies and Finfolk that dwell mostly under the sea.
- My swim story Pt.3 – Keri-anne Payne on her home Games at London 2012 and overcoming initial disappointment.
- Simon Griffiths' top tips for returning to swimming after lockdown
- Pool revival – Ella Foote visits Cleveland Pools in Bath before restoration work begins
- Kit hacks – Rowan Clarke looks at ways to get creative and keep costs down when sourcing swim kit
- Dry land training – exercises for your core
- Travel – exploring Spain's hidden beaches
And... more in-depth features & interviews, outdoor swimming news, training & technique, nature & wildlife and kit reviews.
64 pages. Perfect bound. Printed in full colour on FSC approved paper in the United Kingdom.
Pay in Dollars:
Dollars: $8.15 + $4.80 p&p
Pay in Euros:
Euros: €6.95 + €2.50 p&p
Alternatively, why not subscribe to Outdoor Swimmer?
Join the Outdoor Swimmer Family and get the magazine loved by outdoor swimmers across the globe. Enjoy inspiring stories from the world of outdoor swimming; wild swimming locations and destinations; training, technique and safety advice; and trusted gear and kit reviews.
Outdoor Swimmer magazine is available in print and digital editions. Choose the subscription package that's right for you and get your copies delivered to your door or to your digital device.