Whether wild swimming in Scotland, dipping in an urban lido, or exploring warm foreign seas… if you’ve captured a great swimming image enter it in our monthly reader photo contest. We’ll publish the best in Outdoor Swimmer magazine, and the winning image will receive a goody bag from swim travel company SwimQuest.
The winner will be entered for the overall annual prize, a swimming holiday with SwimQuest. Photos from the winner’s trip will be published in the Outdoor Swimmer Explore section and on our website.
The January theme is Cold. Please submit entries by 9 December.
How to enter
Submit a Photo
- Send photos to email@example.com
- Please provide a caption on where the photo was taken, who is swimming in the photo, what inspired you to take it. Please also supply your full name with the caption.
- Please submit large, high-resolution images suitable for reproduction as a double page spread in print. Images that are not of sufficient quality to print in the magazine will not be considered eligible for the prize.
- The photo must include at least one swimmer.
- No more than five images.
- No similar images from the same shoot – choose your best shot.
- Include your Instagram handle if you have one.
- Please only submit photos that you have taken.
- By submitting your photos, you grant Outdoor Swimmer and SwimQuest non-exclusive rights to use your photos in our print magazine, in advertising, on our websites and on our Facebook pages and other social media channels.
- Please also refer to our general terms and conditions and to the specific SwimQuest Photo Competition terms and conditions
Monday 9th Dec 2019