Whether wild swimming in Scotland, dipping in an urban lido, or exploring warm foreign seas… if you’ve captured a great swimming image enter it in our monthly reader photo contest. We’ll publish the best in Outdoor Swimmer magazine, and the winning image will receive a goody bag from swim travel company SwimQuest.
The winner will be entered for the overall annual prize, a swimming holiday with SwimQuest. Photos from the winner’s trip will be published in the Outdoor Swimmer Explore section and on our website.
The April theme is A SENSE OF WONDER. Please submit entries by16 March.
How to enter
Submit a Photo
- Send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide a caption on where the photo was taken, who is swimming in the photo, what inspired you to take it. Please also supply your full name with the caption.
- Please submit large, high-resolution images suitable for reproduction as a double page spread in print. Images that are not of sufficient quality to print in the magazine will not be considered eligible for the prize.
- The photo must include at least one swimmer.
- No more than five images.
- No similar images from the same shoot – choose your best shot.
- Include your Instagram handle if you have one.
- Please only submit photos that you have taken.
- By submitting your photos, you grant Outdoor Swimmer and SwimQuest non-exclusive rights to use your photos in our print magazine, in advertising, on our websites and on our Facebook pages and other social media channels.
- Please also refer to our general terms and conditions and to the specific SwimQuest Photo Competition terms and conditions
Thursday 26th Mar 2020