Save yourself a trip to the shops and buy directly from us
In our awesome April 2019 issue:
- How to train for your first open water mile
- Technique advice from Olympic silver medallist and double world champion Keri-anne Payne
- Master the art of mass participation open water starts
- A time-travelling swimming adventure
- Our new and delightfully old-fashioned "Wild About You" outdoor swimmer dating service
Plus, event reviews from Australia and America, swimmers' recipes, swimming in the Maldives and comprehensive UK and international event listings to help you plan your summer swims.
If you are new to outdoor swimming, you may also want to look at our Escape the Pool guide. Please see outdoorswimmer.com/escape-the-pool for details.
If you would prefer to read a digital version of Outdoor Swimmer, please visit Pocket Mags.
Special offer - buy our March and April issues together
March issue still available
In our marvellous March 2019 issue:
- How sport psychology can help you fight fatigue
- H.I.I.T - speed training sessions
- Finding your inner superhero
- A brief history of stunt swimming and swimming strongmen (and women)
- The swim that follows the route of a grizzly bear
- Win a SwimTrek holiday to Crete
Plus, event reviews from Geneva and Dubai, swimmers' recipes, ice swimming and comprehensive UK and international event listings to help you plan your summer swims.
Have you considered a subscription?
A direct debit subscription in the UK will cost you just £4.50 per issue (& you can get your first three issues for just £5), including postage and packing, and you'll have every issue posted to you directly as soon as it's published.