Are you making the most of the water this summer? We're here to help you do just that.
In our July issue:
- Swimmer and adventurer Alastair Humphreys tells how his account of busking across Spain became a personal memoir of a life lived adventurously
- The 'Urban Mermaid' Lindsey Cole recounts her tale of dipping to Scotland, meeting swimmers via social media as she cycled the length of the country;
- Travel writer Patrick Scott tells of a sacred swim in the river Ganges.
- If you have long distance challenges planned this summer our regular Olympian contributor, Cassie Patten, gives you top tips on how to recover from a 10km swim.
- Guest coach Keri-anne Payne continues her series on correct technique, this month looking at body position and rotation.
- Outdoor training session ideas to help you swim in a pack and advice to help you overcome any fears you have of the open water.
And, as always we have the most comprehensive UK and international event listings to help you plan your summer swims.
If you are new to outdoor swimming, you may also want to look at our Escape the Pool guide. Please see outdoorswimmer.com/escape-the-pool for details.
If you would prefer to read a digital version of Outdoor Swimmer, please visit Pocket Mags.
Have you considered a subscription?
A direct debit subscription in the UK will cost you just £4.50 per issue (& you can get your first three issues for just £5), including postage and packing, and you'll have every issue posted to you directly as soon as it's published.