Save yourself a trip to the shops and buy directly from us
In our merry May 2019 issue:
- Guest coach Keri-anne Payne, Olympic silver medallist and double 10k open water world champion, on the importance of breathing in swimming
- Mix up your training with our magical medley sets
- How to overcome negative thinking in open water swimming
- Race faster by putting on your wetsuit properly (and how to keep it good condition for longer)
- Swimming Lake Tahoe
- Beth French on marathon swimming, motherhood and making the movie of her life
Plus, event reviews, swimmers' recipes and comprehensive UK and international event listings to help you plan your summer swims.
If you are new to outdoor swimming, you may also want to look at our Escape the Pool guide. Please see outdoorswimmer.com/escape-the-pool for details.
If you would prefer to read a digital version of Outdoor Swimmer, please visit Pocket Mags.
Have you considered a subscription?
A direct debit subscription in the UK will cost you just £4.50 per issue (& you can get your first three issues for just £5), including postage and packing, and you'll have every issue posted to you directly as soon as it's published.