Save yourself a trip to the shops and buy directly from us
Our July issue has a Swim for Life theme, from looking at how we can encourage more young people to swim in the open water to how we should adapt our training as we get older. In addition:
- How sports psychology can help you perfect your swimming technique
- Build core strength to swim strong at any age
- Training sets to tune up your technique
- The fascinating history of the Boston Lighthouse Swim
- Weever fish - where to see them and why to avoid them
- Swimrun tips for swimmers
- Event listings and reviews
Plus: nutrition, injury prevention, news, gear reviews, interviews and more of your stunning photography and swim stories.
The cost of the magazine is £6.00 in the UK including plus postage and packing, £7.50 in Europe and £9.00 for anywhere else.
If you are new to outdoor swimming, you may also want to look at our Escape the Pool guide. Please see outdoorswimmer.com/escape-the-pool for details.
Have you considered a subscription?
A direct debit subscription in the UK will cost you just £4.15 per issue, including postage and packing, and you'll have every issue posted to you directly as soon as it's published.