The Mind Matter's issue costs £5.95 plus P&P
Order between Wednesday 21 July 2021 and Saturday 24 July 2021 and receive the 'The Spell of the Sea' issue for free!
Inside the issue:
In the Mind Matters issue:
- Linford Christie on his new interest in outdoor swimming and what is behind his success
- The Icebreakers, a group using cold water swimming to support men's mental health
- Triple-amputee and former Royal Marine Mark Ormrod on completing a 1km sea swim and inspiring others
- James Pittar, the first blind swimmer to complete the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
- Exploring waterfalls
- The truth behind eco-friendly sunscreen
- How to plan a safe wild swim
- Post-swim stretches
- Goggles and jammers on test
- The revolution in women’s swimwear
- How to best use your legs when swimming freestyle
- Guided wild swim days
- The “Shock to the System” pool training session
- Where to swim outdoors in London
- The frontline workers finding solace in outdoor swimming France’s hidden wild swim spots
- And the nine-year-old who says ““I felt swimming indoors was getting boring so I decided to give outdoor swimming a try and I love it!”
Pre-order your copy now!
84 pages. Perfect bound. Printed in full colour on FSC approved paper in the United Kingdom.
Alternatively, why not subscribe to Outdoor Swimmer?
Join the Outdoor Swimmer Family and get the magazine loved by outdoor swimmers across the globe. Enjoy inspiring stories from the world of outdoor swimming; wild swimming locations and destinations; training, technique and safety advice; and trusted gear and kit reviews.
Outdoor Swimmer magazine is available in print and digital editions. Choose the subscription package that's right for you and get your copies delivered to your door or to your digital device.