Save yourself a trip to the shops and buy directly from us
In our January 2019 issue:
- Chairman Mao's love of outdoor swimming
- Why women cold water swimmers outnumber men
- How to avoid a swimming burnout
- Strength and protect your shoulders
- Our swim recommendations for 2019
Plus, our usual mix of training features, swimming destinations and inspiring stories.
The cost of the magazine is £5.75 plus postage and packing (£1 for the UK, £2.20 for Europe and £3.75 for anywhere else).
If you are new to outdoor swimming, you may also want to look at our Escape the Pool guide. Please see outdoorswimmer.com/escape-the-pool for details.
Have you considered a subscription?
A direct debit subscription in the UK will cost you just £4.15 per issue, including postage and packing, and you'll have every issue posted to you directly as soon as it's published.