The first issue of 2021 looks optimistically to the year ahead. Order your copy now or subscribe today and receive the January issue and all future issues, so you never miss out again.
The January issue costs £5.95 plus P&P (UK £1.00, Europe £2.50, RoW £3.50)
- We meet the Northumbrian adventurer blazing his own watery (and icy!) trail.
- Keri-anne Payne on how to train like an Olympian in 2021.
- History, nature writing and the Troubles – we speak to Kerri ni Dochartaigh, author of Thin Places.
- 4-way English Channel swimmer Sarah Thomas looks at the icy thrill of ice miles.
- Elaine Howley on the history of swimming and warfare.
- Improve your motivation by setting goals and values.
- Travel: California and Devon.
- Are open water swimmers wired differently?
And... more in-depth features & interviews, outdoor swimming news, training & technique, nature & wildlife and kit reviews.
Alternatively, why not subscribe to Outdoor Swimmer?
Join the Outdoor Swimmer Family and get the magazine loved by outdoor swimmers across the globe. Enjoy inspiring stories from the world of outdoor swimming; wild swimming locations and destinations; training, technique and safety advice; and trusted gear and kit reviews.
Outdoor Swimmer magazine is available in print and digital editions. Choose the subscription package that's right for you and get your copies delivered to your door or to your digital device.