The May issue costs £5.95 plus P&P (UK £1.00, Europe £2.50, RoW £3.50)
Inside the issue:
In the May issue:
- Want to know how weather could affect your swim?
- How to train for your first open water mile?
- Where to swim in the Lake District on your summer staycation?
- How pioneer women swimmers not only took on men in the open water but also campaigned for the vote?
- Or need a few training sessions to ease you back into the pool?
In the new issue we also ask are you swimming in sewage – and what you should do about it. How to swim safely in river pools. When is too old to take up outdoor swimming. And how to swim safely with your dog.
And... more in-depth features & interviews, outdoor swimming news, training & technique, nature & wildlife and kit reviews.
Order your copy now - it's Open Season!
64 pages. Perfect bound. Printed in full colour on FSC approved paper in the United Kingdom
Alternatively, why not subscribe to Outdoor Swimmer?
Join the Outdoor Swimmer Family and get the magazine loved by outdoor swimmers across the globe. Enjoy inspiring stories from the world of outdoor swimming; wild swimming locations and destinations; training, technique and safety advice; and trusted gear and kit reviews.
Outdoor Swimmer magazine is available in print and digital editions. Choose the subscription package that's right for you and get your copies delivered to your door or to your digital device.