Save yourself a trip to the shops and buy directly from us
In our August 2018 issue:
- Swimming history: How Diane Struble conquered Lake George in 1958
- Technique: Fine tune your catch for a more efficient front crawl
- Sports psychology: How to deal with a slump in your performance
- Swim travel: Exploring Albania from the water
- Event reports: Can you still have a good swim when you’re jet-lagged and overworked?
- Swimming Art: We talk to four artists who’ve been inspired by swimming
Plus: nutrition, injury prevention, news, gear reviews, interviews and more of your stunning photography and swim stories.
The cost of the magazine is £6.00 in the UK including plus postage and packing, £7.50 in Europe and £9.00 for anywhere else.
*Sorry, our stock of July copies has now run out, so we are no longer able to offer our 2 for 1 deal.
If you are new to outdoor swimming, you may also want to look at our Escape the Pool guide. Please see outdoorswimmer.com/escape-the-pool for details.
Have you considered a subscription?
A direct debit subscription in the UK will cost you just £4.15 per issue, including postage and packing, and you'll have every issue posted to you directly as soon as it's published.