Save yourself a trip to the shops and buy directly from us
In our December 2018 issue:
- We meet Ross Edgley after his Great British Swim around the British Isles
- Simon Murie explores the geographical, political and mythological motivations of his swims
- We swim with adventure queen Anna McNuff
- Explore the special swimming relationship between sisters
- Follow the Dipathon Divas on their icy quest to swim every day in December
- Hear from Katie Maggs about our relationship with the natural world and the restorative powers of sea swimming.
Plus, our usual mix of training features, swimming destinations and inspiring stories – as well as worldwide event listings and a Christmas gift guide.
The cost of the magazine is £6.25 in the UK including plus postage and packing, £7.50 in Europe and £9.00 for anywhere else.
If you are new to outdoor swimming, you may also want to look at our Escape the Pool guide. Please see outdoorswimmer.com/escape-the-pool for details.
Have you considered a subscription?
A direct debit subscription in the UK will cost you just £4.15 per issue, including postage and packing, and you'll have every issue posted to you directly as soon as it's published.