The June issue costs £5.95 plus P&P
Inside the issue:
- The Spell of the Sea: Why does the ocean hold such an allure? Why does it feel so good to swim in the sea? Should we fear the depths or monsters within?
- Turning the Tide: Accessing the outdoors if you are disabled can be challenging. How can we turn the tide and make outdoor swimming more accessible for all?
- Smash you mile PB with a training plan from triple Olympian Keri-anne Payne.
- Adventure swimming: How to get started in swimcamping.
- Will swimming outdoors make my Raynaud's worse?
- Think Outside the Box: Why is swimming such a difficult skill to learn?
In the new issue we also explore tarns, lochans and llyns. The future of lidos. Wildlife and foraging for cocktails. Improve your technique with a pool training session from Dan Bullock. Pre-swim warm-up exercises. Gear: swimsuits and towfloats. And Swimming Around... County Durham.
And... more in-depth features & interviews, outdoor swimming news, training & technique, nature & wildlife and kit reviews.
Alternatively, why not subscribe to Outdoor Swimmer?
Join the Outdoor Swimmer Family and get the magazine loved by outdoor swimmers across the globe. Enjoy inspiring stories from the world of outdoor swimming; wild swimming locations and destinations; training, technique and safety advice; and trusted gear and kit reviews.
Outdoor Swimmer magazine is available in print and digital editions. Choose the subscription package that's right for you and get your copies delivered to your door or to your digital device.