Save yourself a trip to the shops and buy directly from us
In our October 2018 issue:
- Swim Positive: the mental health benefits of outdoor swimming
- The Pain of Never: Jonathan Cowie swims with author and Channel swimmer Jessica Hepburn
- Training: sessions to improve your pace judgement
- Marathon Swims: tips to help you swim 10km in the pool
- Swimming Psychology: how to regain your swimming mojo
- Mythbusters: To glide or not to glide?
Plus: nutrition, news, gear reviews, interviews and more of your stunning photography and swim stories.
The cost of the magazine is £6.00 in the UK including plus postage and packing, £7.50 in Europe and £9.00 for anywhere else.
If you are new to outdoor swimming, you may also want to look at our Escape the Pool guide. Please see outdoorswimmer.com/escape-the-pool for details.
Have you considered a subscription?
A direct debit subscription in the UK will cost you just £4.15 per issue, including postage and packing, and you'll have every issue posted to you directly as soon as it's published.