Save yourself a trip to the shops and buy directly from us
In our fabulous February 2019 issue:
- We explore cold water swimming and ageing in ‘The Tonic of Longevity’
- Lindsey Cole, the Urban Mermaid, tells the story behind her swim of the length of the Thames collecting litter
- We have psychological tips to help you deal with cold water
- Elaine Howley celebrates pioneering Victorian swimming heroine Agnes Beckwith
- Coach James Ewart explains how to swim faster by swimming slowly: it’s all in the maths!
Plus, event reviews from Norfolk to Bermuda, warming winter recipes, swimming from Corsica to Sardinia and comprehensive UK and international event listings to help you plan your summer swims.
And, while stocks last, we'll also send you a copy of our June 2018 from our back issues collection.
If you are new to outdoor swimming, you may also want to look at our Escape the Pool guide. Please see outdoorswimmer.com/escape-the-pool for details.
Have you considered a subscription?
A direct debit subscription in the UK will cost you just £4.50 per issue (& you can get your first three issues for just £5), including postage and packing, and you'll have every issue posted to you directly as soon as it's published.