Dip your toes in
Cold water swimming
- No training? No worries! Six ways to make the most of an event when you’re unfit
- 7 Reasons to stop procrastinating with open water swimming event entries
- Pre- and post-swim rituals for cold-water swimming
- Why is early morning swim training so hard?
- How to plan an A to B swim
- Starting out – basic guide to outdoor swimming
Training & Technique
- How do I avoid back pain in breaststroke?
- Move of the month: Bent-over row
- How to train for bodysurfing
- How to swim in the sea
- Training plan for your first open water mile
- Move of the month: Donkey Kicks
- Move of the month: Leg Raises
- Practise pool turns to improve your outdoor swimming
- Training in open water
- What does it feel like to nearly drown?
- Myth busting: “Everything in the southern hemisphere water wants to eat me!”
- Myth busting: Can a pike bite my toes?
- Myth busting: Can a swan break your arm?
- Don’t Panic About SIPE
- Winter swimming Q&A with cold water expert Dr Mark Harper
- Why winter swimming is not as dangerous as you might think
- Raising awareness about the impacts of underfueling with Project RED-S
- How to swim safely with weeds
- Black Bean and Avocado Smash Quesadillas
- Foraging for swimmers: watercress
- Post-swim recipe: Mushroom and lentil ragu
- Post-swim recipe: Ranjan’s Chana Masala
- Post-swim recipe: simple cookies
- Post swim recipe: everyday tomato sauce
- Post swim recipe: frangipane mince pies
- Does a warm drink after a cold swim really help?
- Post swim recipe: Pesto
- POST SWIM RECIPE Massaman Dhal