Last updated: Tuesday 6th October 2020
Welcome to Outdoor Swimmer’s website. Please note the following terms and conditions applying to this site.
Outdoor Swimmer publishes material provided by third parties including but not limited to details on events, training venues and course providers. While we attempt to verify all information provided we cannot guarantee it to be error free. Information is also subject to changes of which we may not have been notified.
All information and material on this site is intended for general use only and may be changed without notice. Readers use any material from this site entirely at their own risk. Responsibility remains with readers to ensure any information, products or services referenced through this site are suitable for their needs.
Any links provided from this website are for readers’ convenience and do not reflect an endorsement of that website by Outdoor Swimmer nor do we have any control over the content on those websites.
You may create links to this website but we request you inform us that you wish to do so and we retain the right to demand the removal of any links we feel unsuitable. The material on this website, including but not limited to the design, text and graphics, is owned by or licensed to us and reproduction is prohibited.
This website and its content are copyright of ZG Publishing Ltd. (Trading as Outdoor Swimmer). All rights reserved.
If you feel your copyright is being abused, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions held on the Outdoor Swimmer website unless stated otherwise.
- Competitions are open to all readers of Outdoor Swimmer and visitors to www.outdoorswimmer.com unless otherwise stated. Where prizes relate to specific events, such as race entries, winners are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Outdoor Swimmer employees, sub-contractors or contributors are not allowed to enter.
- Entries must be received by the closing date stated for each competition. Outdoor Swimmer cannot take responsibility for lost or delayed entries.
- Only one entry per person per competition (multiple entries will be disqualified).
- A list of winners will be available on request.
- There are no cash alternatives to competition prizes.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- No purchase of any kind is necessary to enter a competition on this website.
- Information regarding personal data provided in the entry form will be collected, stored and processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into competitions. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms & Conditions or as separately accepted by you. If you have separately agreed to receive communications from the competition promoter or Outdoor Swimmer then your personal data may be used for such purposes, including direct marketing. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of GDPR legislation.
- Competition promoters reserve the right to amend competition Terms and Conditions and/or cancel any Competition at their sole discretion.
- Submission of entry will be taken as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.