KLPA official logo competition
The Kenwood Ladies’ Pond Association (KLPA), based in Hampstead Heath in North London, have launched a competition to design their first official logo since the group formed in 1985.
They are calling on creative talents and enthusiasm for all things ‘Pond’, with the first prize a lifetime membership to the KLPA, plus KLPA hats and mugs.
· A logo which captures one or more of the following: the history, community spirit, ethos or nature at Kenwood Ladies’ Pond.
· All applicants must either be a member of KLPA or a member’s daughter/ granddaughter/ niece under the age of 16.
· The design should be simple, so that it can be reproduced easily in different formats/locations.
· A4 in size, it can be colour but needs to be able to work in black and white.
· The design should be entirely your own work and does not use any copyrighted images.
· The winning design will become the property of the KLPA for unlimited use in the future for publicity and merchandising.
All entries must be received on or before 5pm, 12 December 2020. To enter, send digital copies to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to ‘Harriet’. Should you wish to send a hardcopy, contact the above email for a postal address