As part of its expansion for 2016, multisport coaching specialist Triathlon Training Spain will be relocating its training camp base to the Bonalba Hotel in Mutxamel, Alicante, Spain.
Martin Hill, Triathlon Training Spain co-founder, a BTF L3 Coach and Certified Swim Smooth Coach, says: “to say we are excited is an understatement. Thanks to increasing demand for our personal and tailored coaching camps, we can’t wait to kick off our new partnership with the Bonalba Hotel.”
Of particular interest to open water swimmers will be the company’s Swim Smooth training camps running in November and December. These camps include video stroke analysis and the opportunity to practise their skills in the Mediterranean. And, for those also keen on cycling and running, there are options for a Wattbike assessment and plenty of trails to explore. If, on the other hand, you prefer less energetic activities between swims, the Four Star Bonalba Hotel is tucked away in the heart of a well-established golf course resort.
“The hotel is close to Alicante airport so our clients can be in their rooms and unpacked within an hour of arriving in Spain,” says Hill. “All our camps at Bonalba will be fully inclusive of airport transfers, food, coaching and attention to detail.”
Hill adds that as part of his coaching philosophy each training camp is limited to six attendees so that the maximum coach to athlete ratio of 1:6; although the ratio is typically 1:4.
Camps currently available include:
• 5-10 October 2015 – Swim Smooth / Triathlon Camp (Casa de Triatló, Spain)
• 17 October – One Day Swim Clinic / Triathlon Camp (Oxley Sports Centre, Sherborne, Dorset, UK)
• 13-11 November – Swim Smooth Clinic (Bonalba Hotel, Spain)
• 27-30 November – Swim Smooth Clinic (Bonalba Hotel, Spain)
• 4-7 December – Swim Smooth Clinic (Bonalba Hotel, Spain)
• 26 March – 2 April 2016 – Swim Smooth / Triathlon Camp (Bonalba Hotel, Spain)
Find out more: