This is your chance to swim in the magical urban setting of London’s Royal Docks with its imposing historical cranes lining the docks and Canary Wharf and the O2 looming in the background. Having started with just a few hundred swimmers 8 years ago, the Dock2Dock has grown in size but maintains its fun and friendly atmosphere and offers a challenging swim for all ages and abilities with a range of distances to choose from. Whether you are new to open water swimming events taking on your first 1.5k or are a seasoned distance swimmer looking to tackle the 15k distance, the Dock2Dock offers the opportunity to swim in the heart of one of the world’s great cities. The event village will once again be located close to Royal Docks Watersports, opposite London City Airport.
Why Dock2Dock is so iconic…
- Friendly event that welcomes all swim abilities
- 5 core distances to choose from: 1.5k, 3k, 5k, 10k and the epic 15k
- Ticket prices start from only £30 (+booking fee).
- Very generous cut-off times – because it’s about enjoyment and not just speed
- Tailor your experience – wetsuit or skins? mass start or rolling start? – the choice is yours.
- Swimming alongside the London City Airport while planes land and take off is certainly a unique and unmissable experience!
Group discount – 10% off
Get 10% off when you book for 10 people or more.
Group bookings can be split into any combination of distances to suit.
Charity tickets – SWIM FOR SEA CADETS – 40% off full priced entry
The minimum fundraising pledge for Swim Sea Cadets tickets is £200.00.
Tickets available upon request only by emailing email@example.com
For more info or to register: https://lovesportsevents.co.uk/dock2dock-2023/