Are you planning on swimming through the winter this year for the first time? Are you planning on entering a cold water swimming event? Would you like to see yourself profiled in Outdoor Swimmer magazine? Our resident Sport Psychologist Helen Davis is on the hunt for first-time winter swimmers. Helen would like to support your swimming with applying sport psychology principles to help you manage any worries or concerns. Please get involved and complete the following 5-minute questionnaire to give yourself a chance of being profiled in the magazine:
Get stories like this in your inbox
Issue 36 March 2020
- Breaking Boundaries - stories from the global outdoor swimming community
- Alice Dearing - Team GB's only black swimmer
- Towards North – wild swimming in Finland
- Better Breaststroke - tune up your stroke
- Swimrunner - new magazine section!