Your opinion matters. Complete our survey to help shape the future of outdoor swimming – and for a chance to win a prize
Each year we carry out a survey of outdoor swimmers tracking changes in swimming participation and behaviours. We ask what swimmers want and what stops them getting what they want. From the survey data, we create our annual Trends in Outdoor Swimming report (see below for link to last year’s report), which we share with government, sports governing bodies, coaches, venues, event operators and other swimming-related businesses to help drive the development and growth of outdoor swimming.
Your answers make a difference!
As a thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we’ve lined up a raft of prizes and will enter your name (with your consent) into our prize draw. This year’s prizes include:
- A SwimTrek coaching session at the new Sea Lanes pool in Brighton
- A Swim Secure Tow Float
- One of two places at the Outdoor Swimmer Henley Swim Festival
- A pair of Huub goggles plus a swim cap
- A Vivida Poncho Towel
- A 1-2-1 Endless Pool video analysis session with South West Swim (Swindon)
- A pair of Zoggs Podium Titanium goggles
- A Huub rucksack
- A Speedo Poncho / Changing robe
- A pair of Speedo Biofuse Goggles
- 5k open water swimming plan from Level 3 WOWSA coach Karen Parnell of Chili Tri, on FinalSurge.
- A one-hour (remote) swim consultation with Level 3 WOWSA coach, Karen Parnell
- A pair of Zoggs Predator Flex Swimming Goggles
- A £60 Zoggs swimwear voucher
- A pair of tickets to The Big Retreat festival in Pembrokeshire